Re: New Website

  • johnji_nz
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2007
      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, arpan_deangelo
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Sumangali,
      > A very colorful, aesthetic and joyful website. Who designed it for you?

      I heard a rumour that Sumangali designed her very beautiful website
      herself.

      As one who occasionally dabbles in web design himself, I can only say
      that doing so is no joke, and am definitely impressed.

      Keep up the good work,

      John-Paul
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 4, 2007
        Since we have already been blessed by her talents on several centre
        sites, I am sure that she must have designed the site herself as well.
        More acquainted with her gift for writing, some of us have had a taste
        of her talents in the visual arts through her creation of masks for
        her rhyming plays performed on the Christmas Trip. I'm sure that those
        who live nearby her have had many other similar examples of her talent
        in the visual arts. Now it shines in graphic design/web design mode.

        The feminist in me cannot resist also pointing out that the realm of
        computer programming (I believe she writes all her sites in code not
        through website design software), website creation and related aspects
        of the Internet are typically the domain and mastery of men. Go Girl!
        You're at the top of the class! May she inspire all of us, men and
        women alike, to treasure serendipity and beauty in the world around us
        and to strive harder to mirror it in, among other avenues, our
        Internet-related offerings to the world at large.

        Sharani

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, johnji_nz
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, arpan_deangelo
        > <no_reply@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Sumangali,
        > > A very colorful, aesthetic and joyful website. Who designed it for
        you?

        > I heard a rumour that Sumangali designed her very beautiful website
        > herself.
        >
        > As one who occasionally dabbles in web design himself, I can only say
        > that doing so is no joke, and am definitely impressed.
        >
        > Keep up the good work,
        >
        > John-Paul

      • kamalika_gyorgyjakab
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 5, 2007
          Sumangali, Congratulations!
          You have a very aesthetic and profound website. I have always been an
          admirer of your works, this can only add to my appreciation for your
          art and literary ventures.
          Kamalika

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sumangali_m
          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > Dear World,
          >
          > You are very welcome to visit a new website. It's only been up and
          > running a week, so bear with me, but it's a start.
          >
          > The Centre gallery has a slot on the home page. At the moment it
          > features the Pranlobha's fantastic album (of which I am an avid
          fan).

          > Watch this space...
          >
          > http://www.sumangali.org/
          >
          > Sumangali

        • sumangali_m
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 5, 2007
            Dear Sharani, John-Paul, Arpan, Suchana, Kamalakanta,

            Thank you for visiting the new site. I am humbled by your kind words,
            and inexpressibly grateful for your encouragement.

            Sumangali
            http://www.sumangali.org

            > Since we have already been blessed by her talents on several centre
            > sites, I am sure that she must have designed the site herself as well.
            > More acquainted with her gift for writing, some of us have had a taste
            > of her talents in the visual arts through her creation of masks for
            > her rhyming plays performed on the Christmas Trip. I'm sure that those
            > who live nearby her have had many other similar examples of her talent
            > in the visual arts. Now it shines in graphic design/web design mode.
            >
            > The feminist in me cannot resist also pointing out that the realm of
            > computer programming (I believe she writes all her sites in code not
            > through website design software), website creation and related aspects
            > of the Internet are typically the domain and mastery of men. Go Girl!
            > You're at the top of the class! May she inspire all of us, men and
            > women alike, to treasure serendipity and beauty in the world around us
            > and to strive harder to mirror it in, among other avenues, our
            > Internet-related offerings to the world at large.
            >
            > Sharani
            >

            > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, johnji_nz
            > <no_reply@> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, arpan_deangelo
            > > <no_reply@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Sumangali,
            > > > A very colorful, aesthetic and joyful website. Who designed it for
            > you?
            > >
            > > I heard a rumour that Sumangali designed her very beautiful website
            > > herself.
            > >
            > > As one who occasionally dabbles in web design himself, I can only say
            > > that doing so is no joke, and am definitely impressed.
            > >
            > > Keep up the good work,
            > >
            > > John-Paul

          • mahiruha_27
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 6, 2007
              Sumangali's new website is beautiful and full of rich inspiration. I enjoy visiting it daily to
              see how it is changing and growing.

              Sumangali's courage and ingenuity radiate in everything she does. I'm so grateful to her
              for her fantastic example.

              Mahiruha

              --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalika_gyorgyjakab <no_reply@...>
              wrote:

              > Sumangali, Congratulations!
              > You have a very aesthetic and profound website. I have always been an
              > admirer of your works, this can only add to my appreciation for your
              > art and literary ventures.
              > Kamalika
              >
              > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sumangali_m
              > <no_reply@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Dear World,
              > >
              > > You are very welcome to visit a new website. It's only been up and
              > > running a week, so bear with me, but it's a start.
              > >
              > > The Centre gallery has a slot on the home page. At the moment it
              > > features the Pranlobha's fantastic album (of which I am an avid
              > fan).
              > >
              > > Watch this space...
              > >
              > > http://www.sumangali.org/
              > >
              > > Sumangali

            • sumangali_m
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 12, 2007
                Dear Mahiruha and Kamalika

                Thank you for visiting the new site, and for your very kind encouragement.

                Sumangali

                --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, mahiruha_27