Re: 28th Anniversary, C.K.G.’s First Marathon in Chico, Cal.

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
      This is very inspiring news, Arpan. How I wish I could run a marathon
      at all at the moment.

      We all get so much inspiration from Sri Chinmoy through his own good
      example. We sometimes expect so much of others and have so long ways
      to go ourselves.

      This reminds me of a recent post by Nayak where he told us he was
      driving or going with Sri Chinmoy by car. Nayak noticed that Sri Chinmoy would do
      whatever he does with hundred percent concentration. I like to
      remember this.

      When I go out running sometimes I think of so many other things and
      find myself walking after a while. It definitely slows a person down.

      I hope I will ever be grateful enough to Sri Chinmoy for his tireless work
      in so many fields. Just incredible. And whatever he does is for us
      all.

      Doris

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, arpan_deangelo