thank you

  • nycgrl555
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 1:22 PM
      Hi from to all of you from nycgrl555. Just wanted to say thanks so
      much for the great aphorisms and search tips. This is a truly special
      group. Best, e.
    • bernice131313
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2007
        I am so grateful that this Inspiration Group forum still exists. I
        haven't looked at it for some time, and wasn't sure if it was even
        still being used.

        What a flood of energy, enthusiasm, light and love it is.

        kindest regards...

        Bernice
        Canberra
      • purnakama2000