What does God need to be Fulfilled? + OK work for realization? Feb 28

  • adhiratha
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
      With earth activity persisting for so long, one might ask "What does
      God need to be fulfilled? And what does it have to do with me?
      Below is a relevant quote from The Daily Meditation for 28 February
      in Sri Chinmoy's Book: My Life's Soul Journey (not yet on the on-line
      library). Also gives interesting justification to work whole
      heartedly for realization. - page 64.

      "God needs us to fulfill Him, to manifest Him. We can say, 'God needs
      me, thus I have surrendered. I have to fulfill God on earth because
      God wants it, not because I want it. God wants me to realise Him, to
      fulfill Him on earth. What more do I need?' That should be the only
      concern for a spiritual aspirant. And in that concern everything is
      covered. All problems are solved, all answers are given when we feel
      that God wants us, God needs us for His manifestation on earth."

      Two additional quotes were on this Feb 28 page:

      "Always try, during your meditation, during your conscious life, to
      feel that you are God's chosen child, God's pride"

      "He is really something!
      He has learned the supreme secret
      Of tirelessly working
      For the divine manifestation
      Without receiving or demanding
      Any outer recognition.
      - Adhiratha
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 1:59 AM
        Dear Adhiratha,

        Please receive my gratitude for this most soulful and powerful
        reminder. Just what I needed to hear! Now I know why I was looking at
        this site at five o'clock in the morning!

        The Lord provides....

        Kamalakanta

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, adhiratha
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > With earth activity persisting for so long, one might ask "What does
        > God need to be fulfilled? And what does it have to do with me?
        > Below is a relevant quote from The Daily Meditation for 28 February
        > in Sri Chinmoy's Book: My Life's Soul Journey (not yet on the on-line
        > library). Also gives interesting justification to work whole
        > heartedly for realization. - page 64.
        >
        > "God needs us to fulfill Him, to manifest Him. We can say, 'God needs
        > me, thus I have surrendered. I have to fulfill God on earth because
        > God wants it, not because I want it. God wants me to realise Him, to
        > fulfill Him on earth. What more do I need?' That should be the only
        > concern for a spiritual aspirant. And in that concern everything is
        > covered. All problems are solved, all answers are given when we feel
        > that God wants us, God needs us for His manifestation on earth."
        >
        > Two additional quotes were on this Feb 28 page:
        >
        > "Always try, during your meditation, during your conscious life, to
        > feel that you are God's chosen child, God's pride"
        >
        > "He is really something!
        > He has learned the supreme secret
        > Of tirelessly working
        > For the divine manifestation