Re: Ashrita's Blog + AP: Dream Team elephant + Squat Thrusts

  • adhiratha
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2007
      I noticed Ashrita's recent record on back of elephant doing squat
      thrusts covered by Associated Press was featured on AOL today for its
      members in the strange but true news section. There is an article
      with pictures in ashrita's Blog which gives much more of the whole
      experience.

      Link to aol/AP story is at http://news.aol.com/strange/story/_a/man-
      does-40-squat-thrusts-on-elephant/n20070222154409990009?cid=936

      Link to Ashrita "Dream team" blog entry:
      http://www.ashrita.com/blog/archive/2007/02/20/the-dream-team