Re: Inspiration-Letters- a call for cartoonists!

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2007
      Dear cartoonists and illustrators,

      You need not be on the level of Rafael, but if you like to draw, and
      can draw better than I (believe me, my cat would beat me at any juried
      competition!) then would you kindly consider offering an original
      drawing or cartoon to this next issue of Inspiration-Letters? The
      theme is Great Poets.

      I would be so grateful!

      Mahiruha