Searching for music

  • grega_levi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2007
      About the mantra for health:

      "Tejo hasi tejo mayi dhehi
      Viryam asi viryam mayi dhehi
      Valam asi valam mayi dhehi
      Ojo hasi ojo mayi dhehi
      Manyur asi manyur mayi dhehi
      Saho si saho mayi dhehi."

      "Thy fiery spirit I invoke
      Thy manly vigour I invoke
      Thy power and energy I invoke
      Thy battle fury I invoke
      Thy conquering mind I invoke."

      Does anybody know what is the title of this mantra and where can I get
      the notes and the music mp3 file? I tried searching for it in
      radiosrichinmoy but didn't find it
      I hope everybody is doing great and I am in a good mood these days
      although I failed the only exam I took and didn't get up this morning.
      Love from Slovenia to everyone across the globe.

      Yours in Faith, Grega