Lost in action?

  • johnji_nz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2007
      I was expecting extreme sport. Adventure. Action even. I held my
      breath, as one does before diving under water, say from a bridge or a
      bungie cord, waiting, waiting and waiting...

      Breath still held, I fear I may pass out before ever seeing the next
      installment of Inspiration-Letters. A death from a lack of extreme
      sport and adventure?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2007
        Hi John,
        I think it will be coming out very soon. Perhaps writers like me who
        hesitated on the edge of the diving board before finally taking the
        writing plunge are greatly to blame for your breathless anticipation.
        I only just finally wrote an article for it last week. At least I can
        grin a little less sheepishly in that I was taking advantage of the
        fact that our masterful writer and magic wand possessing webmaster to
        turn Mahiruha's editing into an online literary journal was soulfully
        occupied in Bulgaria until quite recently as well. Now me thinks
        someone ought to edit my last sentence which is quite a mouthful.
        Must be the sign I ought to go to bed and catch a few zzz's so that I
        can then write about just returning from my wonderful sojourn in
        Chicago for three days. Photos from it at least at:
        http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/gallery/members/sharani/chicago2007/

        Sharani

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, johnji_nz