Getting your links right

  • nayak_ltp
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2003
      Hi, Aleksandar, Thanks for sharing that dramatic moment in you life.

      I wanted to say to you and to everyone that if you paste a link into
      your message, it seems that you have to paste the whole thing as it
      would appear in the address window of your browser.

      You pasted

      www.srichinmoy.org

      but I believe that it will not be recognized as a link when your
      message is posted, and one can not click on it to go to the site you
      mentioned.

      You have to have the entire address, which would be

      http://www.srichinmoy.org/

      I tend to grope around with these things until it turns out right.
      Would someone who really knows this stuff give us the correct way to
      paste in a link so that it really works as a link when the message is
      posted? For example, does it have to appear on a separate line, as I
      have done here, or can it be embedded in the middle of a paragraph?

      Yours,

      Nayak

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, aleksandarji