Stories....and parables....more and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2007
      As I was mentioning in my last post abut the prodigal son parable,
      most of these spiritual stories and parables reflect something that
      either has happened, is happening or will happen in our own life.

      I had a Spanish teacher, Mr. Valdivia, who said this phrase to us many
      times: "When you see your neighbor's beard on fire, soak yours in
      water...".

      I guess he meant to learn from other's mistakes...

      But speaking about stories, here is a site where you will find many,
      many stories by Sri Chinmoy, Indian stories, stories about spiritual
      masters, and even stories by students of Sri Chinmoy.

      The site is produced by Vasko Jovanov..here is the url:

      http://soulsreality.org/english/Stories/Stories.htm

      enjoy!

      Kamalakanta Nieves