Re: New Group Mirror

  • karpani_ru
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2003
      Thank you!!

      A few weeks ago I have been browsing Sri Chinmoy Inspiration Group
      letters to trace continuations of some stories, and this kind of site
      ( http://www.purity.ws/ ) was exactly what I needed so much. You read
      those `to be continued' letters like an incredibly interesting book!

      I was also wondering if the complete archive of letters from Sri
      Chinmoy Inspiration will be available at some point somewhere (I
      understand that on http://www.purity.ws/ you can find only recent
      letters) - we can just guess how valuable those first-hand stories
      will be in a few years!..

      With great gratitude,
      Karpani

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, srichinmoyinspiration
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Dear Members,
      >
      > Thank you all for the truly wonderful postings. It is very moving to
      see so many
      > different types of messages posted with such a warm spirit of oneness.
      >
      > We have now "mirrored" the group on another website which is easier
      to read and
      > has more capacity for power searches and listings by member:
      >
      > http://www.purity.ws/
      >
      > The same messages that appear here will also automatically appear on
      this new
      > site. It will be a great website to use if you want to quickly catch
      up on reading
      > messages (some people have commented on the recent increase in
      delays they have
      > experienced while downloading/uploading on this Yahoo group site --
      we're sorry
      > about this and hope it is only a temporary problem).
      >
      > Please note that this new website above is a 'read-only' mirror. To
      create messages
      > you must continue posting from this Yahoo group.
      >
      > Thanks again and please continue with the inspiring posts!
      >
      > -Sri Chinmoy Inspiration Group Moderator(s)
    • nayak_ltp
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 27, 2003
        Thank you Bhuvah, you are very kind. Your Sri Chinmoy joke, below,
        is great, because it is not only funny, but so true!

        You have inspired me, so here is another joke by Sri Chinmoy:

        A patient said to the doctor, "I have a very severe pain in my
        right leg."
        Doctor: "That is old age."
        Patient: "But my left leg has no pain, and it is just as old as
        my right one."

        That is joke #43 from "I am not the author" Part 9. The cover of that
        joke book is lovely, showing Sri Chinmoy beaming a kid's smile at us
        as he rides the horse on a carousel (which we call a merry-go-round
        in America).

        Yours, Nayak

        P.S. Here are two links to joke books by Sri Chinmoy for those who
        like to laugh with him. The second link is along the lines of amusing
        questions and answers, rather than punch-line jokes, but they will
        put you in a light mood, just like jokes.

        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/relaxation-secrets/

        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/you-can-laugh/

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, bhuvah_nz