birthday blessings

  • akanews <akanews@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2003
      On the occasion of my wife's birthday, Sri Chinmoy called her up to
      meditate with him, and it was a deeply moving experience. Nandita
      meditated with him, then he called up Bishwas, our son, and me to
      join the meditation. Standing there in front of Sri Chinmoy,
      meditation became a very tangible thing. An upwelling of great and
      blissful emotion seemed to come right out of Sri Chinmoy's yellow
      shirt. It did not matter wheter he meditated on me, on Nandita, on
      Bishwas, or, a while later, on a dear brother-friend of mine, it was
      all a flood of happiness.

      Long ago, when I came to this path, it was the depth of emotion and
      its clarion ringing of spiritulaity that told me that this teacher
      was from far beyond what I could ever know, and that I could follow
      him a million miles and never tire of it--these are the things that
      convinced me that I had found my teacher.

      Nayak

      I refer people to this site for days of wandering amidst Sri
      Chinmoy's creation:

      http://www.srichinmoy.org/