OT: Dueling Laptops

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2006
      What a sight! I am sitting next to someone right now in the lobby of the next hotel I am
      staying at and we are simultaneously composing messages for the Inspiration Group. In this
      hotel, we only have free wireless in the lobby area - not in our individual rooms like at the
      last place I stayed. So one can find oneself in such a circumstance as this. Plus it helps that
      we know each other and can converse as well in an amusing fashion.

      I guess we are perhaps a bit like those commercials where they show two people sitting next
      to each other talking on a cell phone instead of right to each other. It's certainly bringing a
      smile to my face and is perhaps a sign of the times we live in. :-)