Re: Inspiration-Letters VII: Alternate Theme

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006
      Dear Mahiruha,

      I am very happy to learn (Sharani´s posting #19263) that you recently
      rereceived your spiritual name!

      All the best in your inner and outer progress!

      In joy,
      Suchana
      (still learning the art of extreme sports and adventure!)

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, mahiruha_27
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Dear Friends,
      >
      > I'm changing the theme for this next issue of Inspiration-Letters to
      > "Extreme Sports and Adventure".
      >
      > I think this theme will appeal to all of you exerciseholics and
      > compulsive Mt. Fuji backwards pogo stick jugglers!
      >
      > If people could give me their submissions by 15 December, that'd be
      > wonderful.
      >
      > With gratitude,
      >
      > Mahiruha

    • cott_doris
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2006
        Dear Suchana,

        You may consult "Red Cap and the woolf" for more instructions.:-)

        Do you know the modern cartoon version? It's the most funny crimi-
        fairytale I have ever seen, where granny is doing extreme sports,
        the woolf is a reporter in disguise and the very bad one is the
        rabbit who is about to steel all the cookie recipes in the erea.
        Have fun.

        Doris

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Dear Mahiruha,
        >
        > I am very happy to learn (Sharani´s posting #19263) that you
        recently
        > rereceived your spiritual name!
        >
        > All the best in your inner and outer progress!
        >
        > In joy,
        > Suchana
        > (still learning the art of extreme sports and adventure!)
        >

        > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, mahiruha_27
        > <no_reply@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Dear Friends,
        > >
        > > I'm changing the theme for this next issue of Inspiration-
        Letters to
        > > "Extreme Sports and Adventure".
        > >
        > > I think this theme will appeal to all of you exerciseholics and
        > > compulsive Mt. Fuji backwards pogo stick jugglers!
        > >
        > > If people could give me their submissions by 15 December, that'd
        be
        > > wonderful.
        > >
        > > With gratitude,
        > >
        > > Mahiruha

      • suchana27
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 15, 2006
          Dear Doris,

          Hi! It is always quite inspiring to read your postings! If the new
          cartoon version of ¨Red Cap and the woolf¨ is funny, I do hope it
          is coming soon to our tv market! Who on earth could ever imagine that
          the rabbit would become such a bad character!

          In joy,

          Suchana

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, cott_doris