NEW: Art Feature on SriChinmoy.tv

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
      Just released on SriChinmoy.tv: the world Premiere of a new presentation of
      Sri Chinmoy's artworks: a fascinating journey into acrylic paintings originally
      created for the Mediation Center in Zurich in 1976. Now, 30 years later they
      blossom again and demonstrate that they are timeless. Watch this new
      feature entitled "World of Wonders" with music by my dear musician friend
      Parichayaka on:

      http://www.srichinmoy.tv/tv/120

      As you see, it is the 120th video clip on SriChinmoy.tv and each week two
      more are added!

      Kedar
    • cott_doris
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2006
        Hi Kedar,

        Thank you for this wonderful Artwork journey. It makes me proud that
        Nirmala and myself had the opportunity to play a little part in it
        by assisting you and unframing and framing all the wonderful Jharna
        Kalas in our Centre in Z├╝rich.

        Doris

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kedarvideo