Here In New York

  • chanakhya78
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      Last night we had the men meditation group at 8pm,as we started the
      meditation there was a double flash of lightning and then it rained
      very hard for about 20 minutes. The meditation lasts for 30 minutes
      and sometimes afterwards we have nice discussions about Spirituality.
      On Saturday morning we had the usual group of stalwarts come out for
      the Self- Transcendence 2 mile race, with Jowan beating Arpan in the
      men race, and Linda beating Nirjharini in the women race. A total of
      12 runners paricipating. with utpal and yours truly as the race officials.

      Chanakhya