Inspiration-Letters VII: Alternate Theme

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      I'm changing the theme for this next issue of Inspiration-Letters to
      "Extreme Sports and Adventure".

      I think this theme will appeal to all of you exerciseholics and
      compulsive Mt. Fuji backwards pogo stick jugglers!

      If people could give me their submissions by 15 December, that'd be
      wonderful.

      With gratitude,

      Mahiruha
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006
        Dear Mahiruha,

        I am very happy to learn (Sharani´s posting #19263) that you recently
        rereceived your spiritual name!

        All the best in your inner and outer progress!

        In joy,
        Suchana
        (still learning the art of extreme sports and adventure!)

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, mahiruha_27
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Dear Friends,
        >
        > I'm changing the theme for this next issue of Inspiration-Letters to
        > "Extreme Sports and Adventure".
        >
        > I think this theme will appeal to all of you exerciseholics and
        > compulsive Mt. Fuji backwards pogo stick jugglers!
        >
        > If people could give me their submissions by 15 December, that'd be
        > wonderful.
        >
        > With gratitude,
        >
        > Mahiruha

      • cott_doris
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2006
          Dear Suchana,

          You may consult "Red Cap and the woolf" for more instructions.:-)

          Do you know the modern cartoon version? It's the most funny crimi-
          fairytale I have ever seen, where granny is doing extreme sports,
          the woolf is a reporter in disguise and the very bad one is the
          rabbit who is about to steel all the cookie recipes in the erea.
          Have fun.

          Doris

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > Dear Mahiruha,
          >
          > I am very happy to learn (Sharani´s posting #19263) that you
          recently
          > rereceived your spiritual name!
          >
          > All the best in your inner and outer progress!
          >
          > In joy,
          > Suchana
          > (still learning the art of extreme sports and adventure!)
          >

          > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, mahiruha_27
          > <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Dear Friends,
          > >
          > > I'm changing the theme for this next issue of Inspiration-
          Letters to
          > > "Extreme Sports and Adventure".
          > >
          > > I think this theme will appeal to all of you exerciseholics and
          > > compulsive Mt. Fuji backwards pogo stick jugglers!
          > >
          > > If people could give me their submissions by 15 December, that'd
          be
          > > wonderful.
          > >
          > > With gratitude,
          > >
          > > Mahiruha

        • suchana27
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 15, 2006
            Dear Doris,

            Hi! It is always quite inspiring to read your postings! If the new
            cartoon version of ¨Red Cap and the woolf¨ is funny, I do hope it
            is coming soon to our tv market! Who on earth could ever imagine that
            the rabbit would become such a bad character!

            In joy,

            Suchana

            --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, cott_doris