Apology for tardy publications

  • srichinmoyinspiration
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2006
      Dear Members of the Sri Chinmoy Inspiration Group,

      Due to unexplainable Yahoo glitches, a whole batch of posts
      reached the moderation pool only now, even if some messages were
      posted days before messages already published.

      We apologise for the tardiness of the publication. We are asking
      Yahoo's technical staff to solve this problem, but until now we got
      no satisfying answers.

      Thank you so much for your patience!

      Moderators
    • sarah_inseattle
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006
        Dear Moderators,
        Thank you so much for keeping us in the loop with this post.

        Sarah
        Seattle

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com,