Re: Karma Capitalism

  • do_slava
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
      Thank you, Sumangali. The moment I read this article at work, I felt
      like jumping up from my seat and running to my big regional boss
      asking him to start heeding this ageless wisdom. But then I thought
      to myself that I could probably do better by trying to embody this
      wisdom in my daily work. Worth the effort.

      Slava D.

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sumangali_m
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Great article, Slava. Refreshing and relieving to find that the
      > short-termism, so rife in western business, may gradually give way
      > a more holistic and stable approach. This seems to me the ultimate
      > proof that the ancient art of meditation is practical. I never
      dreamed
      > I could read such an article within the span of my own lifetime.
      Very
      > encouraging.
      >
      > Sumangali
      >

      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, do_slava
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Read this artcile published in this week's issue of Business
      Week that
      > > describes a fundamental impact Indian spirituality is having on
      big
      > > business:

      http://www.businessweek.com/globalbiz/content/oct2006/gb20061019_6504
      75.htm?chan=search