Re: HE LIGHTS THE GLOBE

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      Dear Predrag,

      I have in my hands the Indian edition of a book by an indian publisher titled
      ´The Luminous Life of Sri Chinmoy´ and its cover photo-design conveys the
      exact image this poem depicts! Incredible!

      I liked reading this unique biography and this poem chosen by you. They
      look so closely related!

      Thank you for your beautiful selection of Guru´s poetry.

      Suchana

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, predrag_of_the_heart

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/sri-chinmoy-wings-light/part12/37.html