Re: A Dream

  • olga_nevergiveup
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31 3:41 AM
      Shane,
      This morning I had very interesting dream too.

      Today I woke up without my alarm and even did not looking at my
      clocks, I went to wash myself. After that I sat to meditate and
      when after meditation I was singing, I hared my alarm. I came to my
      clock and found out that it was 4:45 only (I meditate at 5 am.). I
      was so surprised, it meant that I woke up at 3:45 am today which is
      an hour earlier than usually! After that I decided to go for some
      more sleep for this one hour :-) and lying in a bed I was thinking
      why did Supreme want me to wake up today so early. While thinking
      about it I did not notice me falling asleep and I saw a very unusual
      dream.

      I saw a dream like I was packing my things to go to a Joy Day and
      was very happy about that. One moment I felt insight of me great
      delight, I felt love to the entire World, I felt endless love to the
      Supreme. It was boundless feeling which difficult to describe and
      this feeling was so strong that I flied up in the air that moment!
      I really was flying, not very high as it was in my apartment, but I
      could move in the air. After I grounded I tried to arise this deep
      feeling of love again and that moment I found myself flying in the
      air againÂ… It was very unusual feeling overflowing me. It is more
      unusual because even in my childhood I flied not so often in my
      dreams and this feeling of love was so real!!!

      When I woke up, I still could feel something unusual inside and was
      thinking, that perhaps to experience this feeling even in my dream I
      woke up 1 hour earlier this morning :-) For this I am ready to wake
      up earlier daily! :-)

      Gratefully,
      Olga

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, shane_dublincentre
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > The last few days I seem to be surrounded by talk of old age. My
      alarm
      > goes off this morning, followed by the one on my phone. I walk
      across
      > the room, retrieve them, and carry them both to bed with me. A few
      > years ago, at the time I started seriously meditating, I was
      > determined to keep slowly but surely reducing the amount of sleep I
      > get; I wonder if some crucial part of me has turned its back on
      that
      > promise, even though the mind still pays lip service. My meditation
      > shrine is right beside my bed; my room is so small that it cannot
      be
      > otherwise. This is a bad thing, for it allows me to hoist myself
      > upright so I am sitting on the side of my bed, and tell myself I am
      > meditating. No. Go and wash yourself first Shane, and then sit
      down on
      > the meditation stool, that's what it's there for. But there is no
      > response.
      >
      > After about half an hour (I hope, there is no way of telling) my
      > lethargic body then decides it has fulfilled its obligatory
      > 'meditation' requirement (intermittent aspiration and doze, like
      Morse