A Full House

  • chanakhya78
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2006
      Last month I was asked to offer a talk about meditation
      in Subotica, Serbia. The local member of the Centre had only 2
      weeks to prepare for my arrival. Though they had eagerly publicised
      my talk they felt that the turnout may not be that good, I said that I
      would be happy with however many came. The talk was in a small room at
      the Open University, I went early to help set up. There were about 20
      seats in the room. Once set up people began to arrive, and all the
      seats were quickly taken. More seats were added from another room and
      these also were filled, soon the room itself was full. The local
      disciples tried to find a bigger room but none was available.There
      were 2 large doors at the back of the room which we opened and put
      seats in them. Evenually there was just enough room for my translator
      in I at the
      front. The talk went really well and everyone seemed happy. You just
      never know what eagerness and enthusiasm can do in a short time.

      Chanakhya