San Francisco 12/24 hour race

  • sopan_31
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2006
      Two members of our Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team participated in this
      weekend's 12/24 hour race here in SF - Sunanda and Asprihanal.
      Asprihanal came all the way from Finland to run this race!
      Sunanda won the 12 hours for the women with 60 miles and Asprihanal
      became the overall winner of the 24 hour race with 125 miles!
      Over 60 runners took part in the race which happened in one mile loop
      very near the Golden Gate bridge.

      Sopan
    • smarana31
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        Wow, that was a long way for Asprohanal to fly to SF just for a 24h
        race, but he has been rewarded for his effort.
        Congratulations to the Finnish Champion
        Smarana

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sopan_31 <no_reply@...>