Third victory Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team Holland!

  • markhoogakker
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      Today (sunday) there was a 10 kilometer race in Amsterdam. The loop
      passed through the outskirts of Amsterdam and the suburb of Diemen.
      There were a few hundred participants and it was very windy, but
      nevertheless Abhinabha stood first! His time was 32:50! His previous
      PB was 33:20 so he improved by half a minute which is really something
      at that pace.

      Run run run run run run

      Mark

      P.s. For those of you who didn't know: Peter Zuidema ran 212 (!)
      kilometers at the 24 hour race in London two weeks ago. He will
      represent Holland in the world championships 24 hour running that will
      be held in Canada in July next year!
    • purna_samarpan
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2006
        Hi Mark,

        that sounds great to me, so in the future I will only see your back
        in all the races!!!

        I can only say that I also did my best marathons and triathlons when
        I took energy drnks and energy bars right from the begining,
        nevertheless I like to drink them not diluted.
        There are some trainers who say that it is better to only run on
        water, when doing long runs, because it will train your fat-buring
        better , but I always experienced better recovery and less exhaustion
        from long runs when I run them with energy drinks.

        Enjoy your training

        Purna-Samarpan

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, markhoogakker