This two poem go ...

  • grega_levi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2006
      ... to somebody special for me, and is a part of my Heart. Love and
      Divine blessings to everyone worldwide the Globe.

      A TEAR
      A tear that was alone
      – alone in the midst of many.
      Sincere, deep all-powerful,
      It belongs to every child of God.
      Came from the very depths of Heart –
      When I have accepted with my Soul,
      That I have an ability of a gifted child.
      Forever has changed my Life
      And made me one of the chosen ones.
      A tear – confession of a lost man,
      A tear is the one, that taught me how to love for my Soul's sake.

      A CHILD OF MAY
      Innocent, birthless, deathless,
      a child of purity smile
      in a summer's fertile game
      when my knight found a Queen of Beauty,
      we looked at each other with a vacant gaze.
      A new Life on Earth born was ...

      Come on, hold my hand –
      I wanna do it believing:
      I am sure you understand,
      that friends are forgiving.
      Dedicated to Martina Mohor'ci'c - may she be blessed.

      All the best, Grega from http://users.skavt.net/~gleskovs