Re: The magic of colours

  • olga_nevergiveup
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 30, 2006
      Doris,

      You speak Russian?! WAW! What a surprise :-).
      OK, Wie geht es dir? Schoenen Tag und gutes Wetter! :-).

      Here in Ural of Russia we have golden fall now with bright yellow,
      green, Bordeaux colors of trees sheets, clear blue sky and shining
      sun... a lot of colors from the "Color Kingdom". It's unbelievable
      that just a week ago it was snowing and minus 10 C! Today is pretty
      warm and it looks like the weather is whispering you to go out to
      the forest to run a couple of hours... this Saturday I followed
      this call and run about three hours.
      What is the weather in Germany now? What city are you from?

      Olga

      PS. the smile was not green at all, it was blooming and shining :-)).

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, doriscott20002000
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > What a joy to view the colors!
      >
      > Well, but it wasn't a green smile ;-), wasn't it.
      >
      > Spokoinoi notschi ili stschastlivovo puti ili choroschi den ili
      > dobroje utro ili dobrüi wetscher...I better disappear...
      >
      > Doris
      >

      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, olga_nevergiveup
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I like this book – "Color Kingdom" too, you can find the meaning
      of
      > > colors here http://www.jharnakala.ru/colors/colors1.html This is
      > the
      > > link to Russian Jharna Kala site, however, meaning of each color
      is
      > > written in English as well.
      > >
      > > Sri Chinmoy says: "when we see the outer flame, then immediately
      we
      > > feel that the flame in our inner being is being kindled and is
      > > climbing high, higher, highest. And when we smell the scent of
      > > incense, we get perhaps only a little inspiration, a little
      > > purification, but this inspiration and purification can be added
      > > our inner treasure."
      > > http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/sri-chinmoy-primer/29.html
      > >
      > > The same way we can use different colors in the room where we
      > > meditate or even in our daily life. It can add only half percent
      > > our aspiration, but this will be value added!
      > >
      > > Have a colorful day! :-)
      > > Olga
      > >

      > > PS. Doris, sorry, but it looks like green smiley is not visible
      in
      > > your message, but be sure that we could feel your smile! :-)
      > >

      > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, doriscott20002000
      > > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > just wanted to try whether it works (the rich text editor)
      and
      > > send a
      > > > green smiley.
      > > >
      > > > Do you know Sri Chinmoy's book "Color Kingdom?" Each colour
      > > represents a
      > > > quality. It is very interesting to view.
      > > >
      > > > One of my favourite videos is "20 Years Ago" where Guru is
      > > painting and
      > > > answering questions on painting. He is lifting the *secret*
      that
      > by
      > > > *chosing* a certain colour he is following a streak of light. I
      > > believe
      > > > that colours on a higher plane are much more subtle then we are
      > > able to
      > > > experience on the physical plane.
      > > >
      > > > P.S. I remember in East Germany somehow everything was grey -
      > > colour
      > > > I don't like much and it represents sadness according to Guru
      > > > (unofficial). When I think back I still feel love for the
      place.

      > > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, smarana31
      > > <no_reply@>

      > > both
      > > choosing
      > > into
      > > > >
      > http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/Members/smarana_puntigam/colours

    • doriscott20002000
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 2, 2006
        Da, da, da...koneschno a sabuila mnogo slow but the basics and the
        grammer I do know well and I can also write Cerillian.

        I am from former East Germany and we learned Russian in school. I
        always liked the language. It is familiar to me somehow. Since 2002
        I am living in Switzerland, Zürich.

        I was caught by you mentioning the URAL and checked the internet
        about your region. It was exciting to read and view. The Ural is
        incredibly big; the mountains are 2000km long and 500km wide and are
        building the boarder between Europe and Asia.

        You are 'sitting on a big treasure box'! They are 'hiding' big
        deposits of ore (iron), platinum(!), gemstones (Malachit) mineral
        oil and gas.

        Running there for three hours must be like a 'drop on a hot stone'
        (that Sumangali might have had once upon a time in her cup ;-), see
        # 19059). And all these rivers there...! (Prachar would be in water-
        paradise and sing a river song, see # 19030 ).

        I viewed some short videoclips but I don't know how to extract them
        from the rest of the not so important ones. Do you know any good
        sites? I would like to see more...and others maybe as well.

        Your country will always remain a secret to me: so unimaginary big I
        would lose control if I would ever travel it.

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
          Hi, Doris
          I have never been to Zurich, but I love it, I like people from
          your centre. Last year we organized a concert of Adesh and Adgita
          (they are from Zurich also, right? ) and I was a translator on that
          concert. I had a chance to spend with them about half of a day, it
          was great, so nice people! Also I got to know Stela on 10-day
          race. One girl from our centre was in Zurich for work this spring,
          her name is Larissa, and perhaps you saw her. So, our centers are
          in close cooperation :-)))
          I tried to find some sites with info about Ural region in English
          and some pictures. Here they are:

          Some pictures of South Ural Region.
          http://public.fotki.com/ppolga/ My album. Yesterday I took a camera
          for my run and took a few shots, hope it will let you to get image
          about the region I live in… Right now it is Fall here and yellow
          colors prevail.
          Here are some other sites with pictures of Ural that I could find:

          http://asa.fotoplenka.ru/album122899/ This Lake is 20 min of run
          far from my apartment, it is beautiful!

          http://asa.fotoplenka.ru/album122587/foto1886137.htm

          http://asa.fotoplenka.ru/album122580/

          http://asa.fotoplenka.ru/album122894/

          http://merlin-world.vipik.ru/image/index?page=0&act=idx

          http://www.allatao.ru/foto.htm

          http://m25.mtu.ru/users/lonli/122354/?page=3

          http://www.fotokritik.ru/photos/5 Pictures of other places of Russia

          Some info:
          Chelyabinsk Oblast is situated on the border of Europe and Asia in
          the southern part of the Urals. The total area is 87,900 square km.
          Possessing unique natural resources (multi-component ores, rare
          metals, semiprecious stones, secondary minerals), a developed
          transport system, and an advantageous position in the center of the
          country, the region actively develops economic links.
          http://www.urc.ac.ru/Chelyabinsk/

          http://antran.ru/English/Projects_eng/proj_Ural.htm

          http://dictionary.laborlawtalk.com/Chelyabinsk

          http://www.sputnik-rmk.ru/eng/content/content.php?
          _site=client&_page=vur&_sub=region_3

          http://www.uralpress.ru/english/show_region.php?id=1 about
          Chelyabinsk Region

          http://www.urc.ac.ru/Chelyabinsk/ About Chelyabinsk

          http://www.bisnis.doc.gov/bisnis/isa/CHELCO.HTM

          http://www.russianamericanchamber.org/regions/Chelyabinsk.html

          If you are interested, I will search more when I am back from NY.
          Now even if body is still here, my soul is going overseas towards to
          Ststes :-)))

          V sergce - edinstva,
          Olga.

          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > Da, da, da...koneschno a sabuila mnogo slow but the basics and the
          > grammer I do know well and I can also write Cerillian.
          >
          > I am from former East Germany and we learned Russian in school. I
          > always liked the language. It is familiar to me somehow. Since 2002
          > I am living in Switzerland, Zürich.
          >
          > I was caught by you mentioning the URAL and checked the internet
          > about your region. It was exciting to read and view. The Ural is
          > incredibly big; the mountains are 2000km long and 500km wide and
          are
          > building the boarder between Europe and Asia.
          >
          > You are 'sitting on a big treasure box'! They are 'hiding' big
          > deposits of ore (iron), platinum(!), gemstones (Malachit) mineral
          > oil and gas.
          >
          > Running there for three hours must be like a 'drop on a hot stone'
          > (that Sumangali might have had once upon a time in her cup ;-), see
          > # 19059). And all these rivers there...! (Prachar would be in
          water-
          > paradise and sing a river song, see # 19030 ).
          >
          > I viewed some short videoclips but I don't know how to extract them
          > from the rest of the not so important ones. Do you know any good
          > sites? I would like to see more...and others maybe as well.
          >
          > Your country will always remain a secret to me: so unimaginary big
          > would lose control if I would ever travel it.
          >
          > Doris
          >

          > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, olga_nevergiveup
          > <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Doris,
          > >
          > > You speak Russian?! WAW! What a surprise :-).
          > > OK, Wie geht es dir? Schoenen Tag und gutes Wetter! :-).
          > >
          > > Here in Ural of Russia we have golden fall now with bright
          yellow,
          > > green, Bordeaux colors of trees sheets, clear blue sky and
          shining
          > > sun... a lot of colors from the "Color Kingdom". It's
          unbelievable
          > > that just a week ago it was snowing and minus 10 C! Today is
          > pretty
          > > warm and it looks like the weather is whispering you to go out to
          > > the forest to run a couple of hours... this Saturday I followed
          > > this call and run about three hours.
          > > What is the weather in Germany now? What city are you from?
          > >
          > > Olga
          > >
          > > PS. the smile was not green at all, it was blooming and
          shining :-
          > )).

        • cott_doris
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 13, 2006
            Dear Olga,

            I didn't forget you; you went to New York and then I went on the Christmas
            trip. Therefore the belated reply. Thank you for all the
            wonderful pictures.

            I also liked the Race pictures very much and I enjoyed your happy
            smiles. I dare to make a little fun of the music group picture that
            reminded me somehow of the flower power time of the 70th...and if
            they didn't stop they are still singing: "...and give the 10 day
            race a chance..."

            http://tinyurl.com/yahbgy (hope it works)

            Ajita and Adesh told us about their visit to Russia. They also liked
            it very much and were very touched by the Russian's hospitality and
            the many people attending the concerts. Today we celebrated Ajita's
            birthday in the centre.

            Yes, I remember Larissa very well. She came for HOLIDAYS!! And I
            hope she enjoyed it.

            Wish you a good time