Virendra on Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2006
      Hi, everyone!

      Today we have something totally new on Radio Sri Chinmoy....Virendra
      has produced 7 Jazz arrangements/improvisations, some original, some
      based on Sri Chinmoy's melodies.

      As you might remember, last September we published a Jazz performance
      by Bartika's Group. That performance can be found at:
      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/188/

      Today we offer you Virendra's "Directions", 7 tracks of pure Jazz and
      Fusion styles, with some nice soundscapes at the end....to listen to
      it, please go to:

      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/216

      and enjoy!

      With Kodanda doing a masterful solo track based on "Nai Nai Nai", and
      Sanjay's Coltrane-like sax improvisations on track 2, this is a must
      for Jazz lovers!

      Kamalakanta