Saving Time?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2006
      Here on the East Coast we turned the clocks back last night and
      daylight savings time has begun once again. This year it seems it is
      being flown in on the whistling winds of a storm that is shearing the
      trees of their leaves with great speed. Now if I could only do some
      similar pruning of my procrastinating ways and successfully cross off
      items on that mental to-do list that includes things like laundry and
      packing...Packing?!

      Yes packing! I can hardly believe that in just under a month I will
      embark on a segment of the Christmas Trip. My journey this year will
      be a little shorter than some others but my memories of Japan will
      greatly compensate.

      In the meantime, here's a few words on daylight savings time from a
      batch of poems I wrote to add up to as many years as I turned on my
      birthday three years ago.

      Daylight Savings Time
      clocks wink
      night descends