Re: Brazilian-American Cultural Institute - Washington, DC

  • kathywayment158
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2006
      We didn't make it to the 2nd session Tuesday evening Sarah, however,
      we are planning to attend again next week..(additional sessions in
      DC on Monday and Tuesday evening next week)...so really looking
      forward to seeing Ashirvad speak again! The people were all very
      friendly and welcoming...and yes, I can see where the friendships
      might continue even after the series of workshops end...thank you
      for your response!

      Kathy

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sarah_inseattle
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Hi Kathy!
      > I echo your enthusiasm for Ashirvad's workshops! He was in
      Seattle in