Re: Greet the day at sunrise

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8 12:22 PM
      Dear Sharani,

      I enjoyed the photos, specially the one called "Shared Quarters",
      which can be seen at:
      http://tinyurl.com/qa79b

      If only human beings could get along as well as these innocent
      animals......

      Happy belated birthday!

      in oneness, Kamalakanta

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 9 5:47 PM
        Hi Olga,
        Greetings to a fellow Libra. You know that I looked at that date you
        mentioned of Nov. 2 at the top of the pictures in the online album and
        I have no clue where it came from. The actual date that the photos
        were uploaded to the Internet was probably Oct. 4th. Maybe the date
        set by the gallery album's server(?) is currently set incorrectly.

        I'm pretty sure I have the right date set in my digital camera but who
        knows maybe that date came from some wrong setting of my own...

        Are the leaves turning in Russia? Is it already getting cold?

        Sharani

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, olga_nevergiveup