Re: Sri Chinmoy's Writings on "Courage"

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
      Dear Sarah,

      Sri Chinmoy's writings can do that.

      I feel they are flooded with wisdom, light and God's Love. Therefore, they
      can move us to our core, and stir up a dormant inner cry, a cry that
      has been either longing to be expressed, or searching for an answer
      which it feels in those words.

      in oneness, Kamalakanta

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sarah_inseattle