24-Hour Race Blog, Carol Baird achievement

  • dharmaja
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      Dear A/NZ 24 Hour Support Personnel,

      From San Diego California U.S.A., our congratulations to Carol Baird
      on the occasion of her record-breaking achievement in the 12-hour. 58
      years old and she is still seriously *cranking* out the miles, er, uh,
      I mean...kilometres.

      Also, to Bhuvah, anyone whose name appears in the Gayatri should
      consider themselves supremely fortunate ... what-a-boon!

      Dharmaja
      Sri Chinmoy Centre, San Diego, CA
      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalakanta47