Re: NEW!! - Sri Chinmoy 24-Hour Race Blog

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      Dear Prachar, excellent site, and excellent work!

      You guys are amazing. The dynamism achieved by the Australian + New
      Zealand Sri Chinmoy Centre is worthy of our deepest admiration.

      in oneness, Kamalakanta

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, one_prachar
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > This weekend (30 September/1 October) the annual Sri Chinmoy 24-Hour
      > race will be staged in Adelaide, doubling as the Australian 24-Hour
      > Championship.
      >
      > Follow the progress of the race throughout the day and night with
      > 3-hourly updates posted on the Sri Chinmoy Races Australia Blog, as
      > well as frequent additions to the race photo gallery, video interviews
      > with runners and more...
      >
      > http://www.srichinmoyraces.org/au/blog
      >
      > Posted by Prachar

    • dharmaja
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
        Dear A/NZ 24 Hour Support Personnel,

        From San Diego California U.S.A., our congratulations to Carol Baird
        on the occasion of her record-breaking achievement in the 12-hour. 58
        years old and she is still seriously *cranking* out the miles, er, uh,
        I mean...kilometres.

        Also, to Bhuvah, anyone whose name appears in the Gayatri should
        consider themselves supremely fortunate ... what-a-boon!

        Dharmaja
        Sri Chinmoy Centre, San Diego, CA
        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalakanta47