Suggestion Box Addition

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      May I kindly offer a suggestion to the current moderators? According
      to the most recent message from them to the group - message 14617 -
      there is a group of people sharing the task.

      Perhaps when one of them is too busy to post up messages from the
      group on a daily basis, there could be a back-up person to step in and
      help out? It is now more than 48 hours since the group's messages have
      posted on last Thursday night. With the month of September's messages
      already the lowest tally in over 3 years, I think the flow and
      community spirit gets interrupted with these types of delays in
      publishing to the board.

      If daily updating is not possible, then we'll just have to make the
      best of it but I'm hoping that this suggestion can be considered as a
      means to help those of us committed to keeping this forum's heartbeat
      ticking with a steady rhythm.

      Sharani.

      [We are so sorry about that. Sometimes, beyond all our intentions,
      things happens to delay our service. We shall try hard to make this happen
      as few times as possible. Sorry!]