missing CD

  • pavaka_cambrian
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      At this last celebration I was selling this new CD of Sri Chinmoy's
      music I had just completed and I'm pretty sure that at one point a
      jewel case was sold without a CD inside of it. I feel bad for this
      person, so if you are the person with the missing disc, please contact
      me so that I can send you a proper CD.

      Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to spend a lot of time in New
      York this August, so if anyone is interested in buying the CD and
      didn't get a chance, you can contact me off-board (over-board? off-
      broadway? whatever the term is...) and I'll gladly put it in the mail
      for you. I think you can still have a listen on Radio Sri Chinmoy.

      Thanks!

      Pavaka
    • rogerfromcardiff
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006
        Everyone should have a copy of the Pavaka CD - especially if you have
        an enterprise where you play spiritual music to the customers. The
        citizens of Cardiff are already benefitting from Pavaka being "CD of
        the week" right now in Run and Become.

        Well, actually we're so busy at the store right now that we don't have
        time to change the CDs, but Pavaka we would be playing your CD anyway
        mate because it's great. I especially like hearing the bass as a
        melody instrument.

        Also on permanent repeat play lately have been newly acquired
        recordings from Uttsava & Bhauliya and the group in which I am
        privileged to strum occasionally, Ananda. Hot news from Ananda is that
        we plan to have something called a "practice" or "rehearsal" next
        week. This apparently is like a performance only without an audience,
        and the idea of having them is that you then make fewer mistakes when
        you perform. What a great concept - has anyone else come across this
        idea? It could catch on.

        Roger from Cardiff

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, pavaka_cambrian
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > At this last celebration I was selling this new CD of Sri Chinmoy's
        > music I had just completed and I'm pretty sure that at one point a
        > jewel case was sold without a CD inside of it. I feel bad for this
        > person, so if you are the person with the missing disc, please contact
        > me so that I can send you a proper CD.
        >
        > Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to spend a lot of time in New
        > York this August, so if anyone is interested in buying the CD and
        > didn't get a chance, you can contact me off-board (over-board? off-
        > broadway? whatever the term is...) and I'll gladly put it in the mail
        > for you. I think you can still have a listen on Radio Sri Chinmoy.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Pavaka

      • johnji_nz
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006
          Everyone should also have a copy of the latest Ananda CD, which is
          flavour of the month in my household—when we're not playing "Pavaka
          performs the melodies of Sri Chinmoy" that is.

          You may be pleased to hear Roger that during the many years I spent
          working as a worker in a café here in New Zealand, the Ananda I and II
          CDs were restaurant favourites, played on high repeat not only for the
          benefit of staff and customers alike, but also for seekers at the
          public meditation classes we held.

          In early anticipation of Ananda IV,

          John-Paul (from Auckland)

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, rogerfromcardiff

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11, 2006
            Hi! Indeed, Pavaka's music is excellent!

            Here is the link to listen to the samples from this CD on Radio Sri
            Chinmoy:
            http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/175/

            enjoy!

            in oneness, Kamalakanta

            <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > Everyone should have a copy of the Pavaka CD - especially if you have
            > an enterprise where you play spiritual music to the customers. The
            > citizens of Cardiff are already benefitting from Pavaka being "CD of
            > the week" right now in Run and Become.
            >
            > Well, actually we're so busy at the store right now that we don't have
            > time to change the CDs, but Pavaka we would be playing your CD anyway
            > mate because it's great. I especially like hearing the bass as a
            > melody instrument.
            >
            > Also on permanent repeat play lately have been newly acquired
            > recordings from Uttsava & Bhauliya and the group in which I am
            > privileged to strum occasionally, Ananda. Hot news from Ananda is that
            > we plan to have something called a "practice" or "rehearsal" next
            > week. This apparently is like a performance only without an audience,
            > and the idea of having them is that you then make fewer mistakes when
            > you perform. What a great concept - has anyone else come across this
            > idea? It could catch on.
            >
            > Roger from Cardiff
            >

            > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, pavaka_cambrian
            > <no_reply@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Everyone,
            > >
            > > At this last celebration I was selling this new CD of Sri Chinmoy's
            > > music I had just completed and I'm pretty sure that at one point a
            > > jewel case was sold without a CD inside of it. I feel bad for this
            > > person, so if you are the person with the missing disc, please
            contact
            > > me so that I can send you a proper CD.
            > >
            > > Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to spend a lot of time in New
            > > York this August, so if anyone is interested in buying the CD and
            > > didn't get a chance, you can contact me off-board (over-board? off-
            > > broadway? whatever the term is...) and I'll gladly put it in the
            mail
            > > for you. I think you can still have a listen on Radio Sri Chinmoy.
            > >
            > > Thanks!
            > >
            > > Pavaka

          • pavaka_cambrian
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 12, 2006
              Thanks for the kind words Roger,

              I would like to reiterate my fan-ness of Ananda. The voices are
              strong and soulfull, the instrumentation is very efficacious and that
              Dave plays a great guitar. Congrats to all contributors on Ananda
              3. It's good company on long subway rides.

              Pavaka