A Service-Flame And A Service-Sun

  • bernice131313
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
      The book "A Service-Flame And A Service-Sun" by Sri Chinmoy, is a real
      treat to read. It very vividly takes you into the world of the Sri
      Aurobindo Ashram and Sri Chinmoy's daily activities when he lived
      there.

      I am relishing every page!

      Here is a link to the book:

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/service-flame-sun/toc.html

      Bernice
      Canberra
    • doriscott20002000
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2006
        I too love that book. Thank you for the link Bernice.

        I would like to express my gratitude to the person(ss) who are
        behind this tireless work of typing books, poems, songs and all that
        on the Sri Chinmoy centre homepage.

        Gratefully

        Doris

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, bernice131313