Re: COURAGE

  • melinda_geelong
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      It is amazing that one or two lines of Sri Chinmoy's poetry
      can be sufficient to raise one's consciousness
      from the depths it enjoys.
      One feels elevated once again by the beauty of
      truth that Sri Chinmoy so lovingly bestows upon his writings.
      His empathy with the human condition and his constant efforts, whilst
      acknowledging our impediments, to inspire us to reach deeper and higher
      is like blessed food to our hunger.

      In gratitude,