To Mrinali about BIRTHDAYS was: (Re: Somethingness vs. Nothingness)

  • doriscott20002000
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5 12:56 PM
      Do you mean the little booklet plus the cassette where Sri Chinmoy
      recites birthday poems or do you mean the other book which I am
      quite sure I read but don't remember at the moment.

      Like Marc who wonderfully wrote at Inspiration Letters 3 about
      searching for famous people sharing his birthday (see link below)I
      too like finding out other people's birthday is the same as mine
      (ours). I was always an admirer of Romy Schneider's and it gave me
      great joy when I found out about her birthday.

      The easiest way to find out birthdays of your spiritual friends is
      to search the students directory which might be available in your
      centre or any enterprise.

      There is another girl's birthday at that day you should know.

      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/inspiration-letters/3#mark

      Enjoy

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, mrinalicc