Re: Somethingness vs. Nothingness

  • mrinalicc
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
      OH MY GOD!! This is incredible Doris! I am really delighted.
      (Sorry for the delay in replying but I have been in NY without
      access.)
      We must meet and soon; I have been dying to find someone, anyone who
      has the 23rd September birthday. We have much to talk about!
      Have you ever read the Birthday Book??? You simply must look it up.

      Regards

      from your sister
      Mrinali

      In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, doriscott20002000
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

> [...]
      >
      > Doris
      >
      > P.S. I like all of your posts
      >

      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, mrinalicc
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Sharani,
      > >
      > > I too am looking forward to seeing the "posters", some of whom I
      > > know already, but how do we recognise the others??? We shall
      have
      > > to walk around with special hats or something??
      > >
      > > love and oneness Mrinali
      > >
      > > In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sharani_sharani
      > > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi Everybody,
      > > > As Celebrations begins, I truly look forward to seeing people
      in
      > > > person who enjoy chatting together here. Since I live so close
      > > New
      > > > York, I will be more of a commuter back and forth over long
      > > weekends.
      > > > If any of you are arriving in New York with a laptop in tow, I
      > just
      > > > wanted to let you know to be sure to test if there's a wireless
      > > > network available near where you are staying. [Just make sure
      you
      > > > ask permission to the owner.]
      > > >
      > > > So be sure to check! Then for the next couple of weeks we
      might
      > not
      > > > find that the site goes into training for the "nothingness"
      > aspect
      > > of
      > > > God's creation. And for all those who read and actually never
      > > travel,
      > > > the Inspiration Group can continue to give inspiration and
      > > community
      > > > to the world at large right through the rest of the month.
      > > >
      > > > By way of example, when I was in Japan I met for the first
      time a
      > > > woman who is the wife of an ambassador. She spoke movingly of
      her
      > > > sincere gratitude to everyone who works hard to offer aspects
      of
      > > our
      > > > centre through all the various websites, including especially
      the
      > > > Inspiration Group. She has never posted and perhaps never will
      > but
      > > she
      > > > is an example of the perhaps numerous loyal and silent readers
      > out
      > > > there in cyberspace.
      > > >
      > > > Aw shucks! I'm trying to get more bees with honey than vinegar
      > but
      > > > when I'm in cranky mode you might find me more like the nagging
      > > > housewife. And my nagging would plead to please not forget the
      > > > Inspiration Group during August Celebrations. For I believe
      that
      > > it's
      > > > quite possible for the group's activity to prosper right
      through
      > > > August Celebrations with a sincere and willing intent. I do

    • doriscott20002000
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2006
        Do you mean the little booklet plus the cassette where Sri Chinmoy
        recites birthday poems or do you mean the other book which I am
        quite sure I read but don't remember at the moment.

        Like Marc who wonderfully wrote at Inspiration Letters 3 about
        searching for famous people sharing his birthday (see link below)I
        too like finding out other people's birthday is the same as mine
        (ours). I was always an admirer of Romy Schneider's and it gave me
        great joy when I found out about her birthday.

        The easiest way to find out birthdays of your spiritual friends is
        to search the students directory which might be available in your
        centre or any enterprise.

        There is another girl's birthday at that day you should know.

        http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/inspiration-letters/3#mark

        Enjoy