EXALTATION

  • predrag_of_the_heart
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      EXALTATION

      The other night I was exalted
      When I dined with God the Supreme.

      The other day I was exalted
      When I breathed the excruciating pangs
      Of earth-penuries.

      From this life of mine
      Only two more exalted experiences I need,
      I most desperately need.

      I need the experience unprecedented
      Of seeing two human shoulders
      Carrying the burdens of hell-fire,
      Earth-water and Heaven-wine.

      I need the experience
      Of seeing Heaven-Beauty's glorious Transcendence
      Fulfilling earth-beauty's splendour-light.

      My journey's start was the exaltation
      Of God-man in me,
      And my journey's close will be the exaltation
      Of man-God in the Absolute Supreme.

      Sri Chinmoy

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/sri-chinmoy-wings-
      light/part11/36.html