Re: The Runner

  • sopan_31
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
      This is remiding me on Forrest Gump... only that he had run not from
      country to country but from ocean to ocean few times across the
      country!
      They asked him why are you doing this? he answered "I just felt like
      running"! and so he run for quite a few years, people joined him and
      finaly there was a big group following him, they thougt that he is
      some kind of a guru who can give them liberation... and so at some
      time in the middle of nowhere he stoped, everybody thought that he is
      going to say something very great but he said "I am tired, I am going
      home"!
      Sopan

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, assistantmummer