Re: General Comments on Running, Self-Transcendence

  • smarana31
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 7:59 AM
      In addition to Sopan, I want to thank you, for your cheering the
      runners in the 3100 miles race.

      I really felt your real oneness and encouragement, that you have
      showed and given to us during our pilgrimage.

      This long race is something like a minimundus, a tiny world that God
      created for all of us, and I think it is an golden opportunity for
      everybody to make tremendous progress.

      If you are a organiser, cook, counter, singer, buying food, guard and
      cheering up ... or a runner, it is a oneness teamwork and we are
      interdependent to one another.

      So maybe here is the place to say once more thank you to everybody,
      who shared this journey together with us and helped us to create and
      manifest something special.

      Smarana

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sopan_31

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3 5:37 AM
        Dear Smarana and Sopan, thanks to you both and to all the runners, for
        embarking on this journey.

        You have tapped, with your willingness and eagerness, into that
        Fountain of capacity which proves to the world that nothing is impossible.

        This manifestation in the physical plane is most important; thousands
        and millions of people will derive benefit from the example set forth
        by all of you. New hope, new faith, new eagerness will be born in the
        heart and mind of many, many individuals here on Earth, now and in the
        future.

        And this hope and new energy to make progress and transcend will
        permeate other aspects of human life, including the inner
        self-trasncendence efforts of truth-seekers and God-lovers, to reach
        the Ultimate Goal.

        My gratitude to you all!

        in oneness, Kamalakanta

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, smarana31