Re: Cross Pollination - seeds found in blogs travel to news groups

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
      Put on your waders and your fishing boots and let's wander through the
      bogs - I mean blogs :-)
      You can catch some good fish - I mean stories - on Japanese martial
      arts, the connection between squirrels and God, radio theater, a good
      felafal shop on Union Turnpike and much more.

      This link shows you a list of the latest entries from other bloggers
      besides Priyadarshan like Sumangali, John-Paul, Shardul, Shane,
      Jwalanta and yours truly - myself.
      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/blogs

      For an entry on a cicada that I photographed two days ago visit:
      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/Members/sharani/blog/archive/2006/09/01/cicada

      Happy blogging!

      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/Members/priyadarshan/blog/archive/2006/08/14/restructuredtext_vs_html