Re: Celebrations Excerpts on Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
      Dear Sharani,

      Squeaky wheel, you will get your oil soon!

      in oneness, Kamalakanta

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 17, 2006
        Dear Kamalakanta,
        Thanks for answering my wish. I just listened to the jazz arrangement
        of Pit Pit Mit Mit and it brought a smile and a tap of the foot just
        like during the actual performance. It is the feature this week at:
        http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/188/

        In unabashed squeakiness,
        Sharani :-)

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalakanta47

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 19, 2006
          Hi, Sharani!

          Just to let you all know taht we have just published three choral
          arrangements by "My Heart's Morning Dews", Paree Atkin's international
          choir, on the Radio Sri chinmoy site.

          Sri Chinmoy's students are quite familiar with this women's choir that
          performs Sri Chinmoy's melodies so masterfully.

          But for those of you that have not heard it before, please go to:
          http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/195/

          And enjoy a little banquet of musical delight! Whether singing in
          unison or in harmonies, their talent brims over!

          in oneness, Kamalakanta

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 21, 2006
            Thank you so much for including these choral performances on Radio Sri
            Chinmoy. The one that I particularly liked is the second one from Aug.
            28th called "Satyer Rate." For a behind the scenes look at what it's
            like to be a member of this singing group just read Sumangali's blog
            entry on that subject at:
            http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/Members/sumangali/blog/archive/2006/09/18/arrangements

            It's so nice to have her writings shared with us more frequently again
            through this new medium of a weblog diary or blog.

            <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > Hi, Sharani!
            >
            > Just to let you all know taht we have just published three choral
            > arrangements by "My Heart's Morning Dews", Paree Atkin's international
            > choir, on the Radio Sri chinmoy site.
            >
            > Sri Chinmoy's students are quite familiar with this women's choir that
            > performs Sri Chinmoy's melodies so masterfully.
            >
            > But for those of you that have not heard it before, please go to:
            > http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/195/
            >
            > And enjoy a little banquet of musical delight! Whether singing in
            > unison or in harmonies, their talent brims over!
            >
            > in oneness, Kamalakanta

            > <no_reply@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Dear Kamalakanta,
            > > Thanks for answering my wish. I just listened to the jazz arrangement
            > > of Pit Pit Mit Mit and it brought a smile and a tap of the foot just
            > > like during the actual performance. It is the feature this week at:
            > > http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/188/
            > >
            > > In unabashed squeakiness,
            > > Sharani :-)
            > >
            > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalakanta47
            > > <no_reply@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Dear Sharani,
            > > >
            > > > Squeaky wheel, you will get your oil soon!
            > > >
            > > > in oneness, Kamalakanta
            > > >
            > > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sharani_sharani

            > sometimes
            > composed by

          • dietlclaudia
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 24, 2006
              Hi Kamalakanta,

              thank you so much for this. It is so nice to get celebration feelings
              during my business activities and these chorals are so special and
              inspiring.
              I always regretted to only hear them once. So now I can listen as
              often as I want - GREAT

              Greetings
              claudia

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 24, 2006
                Dear Claudia,

                Aren't they great? Both Paree as an arranger and the group as
                performers are extremely talented. The potential is limitless!

                in oneness, Kamalakanta

                --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, dietlclaudia