The Runner

  • assistantmummer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
      The Runner

      He began his journey
      Running from neighborhood to neighborhood,
      The morning sun
      Lighting his footfalls.

      He continued his journey
      Running from city to city,
      The noonday sun
      Warming his eyelids.

      He concluded his journey
      Running from country to country,
      The evening sun
      Blessing his shadow.

      Assistant Mummer
    • sopan_31
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
        This is remiding me on Forrest Gump... only that he had run not from
        country to country but from ocean to ocean few times across the
        country!
        They asked him why are you doing this? he answered "I just felt like
        running"! and so he run for quite a few years, people joined him and
        finaly there was a big group following him, they thougt that he is
        some kind of a guru who can give them liberation... and so at some
        time in the middle of nowhere he stoped, everybody thought that he is
        going to say something very great but he said "I am tired, I am going
        home"!
        Sopan

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, assistantmummer