Celebrations Excerpts on Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
      I'm here to lobby Kamalakanta to include some musical performances
      during this Celebrations on Radio Sri Chinmoy as done by him sometimes
      in the past. I'm sure I missed a lot of excellent moments but my
      limited perspective votes for:
      *one of the large choral performances of the 13,000th song composed by
      Sri Chinmoy

      *Sri Chinmoy performing on his new keyboard and that other new
      instrument I'm not sure how to describe

      *Paree's group performing

      *the girl's jazz ensemble arrangement of the twinkling star song
      Pit pit mit mit...

      Sharani (figuring it can't hurt to ask...)
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
        Dear Sharani,

        Squeaky wheel, you will get your oil soon!

        in oneness, Kamalakanta

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 17, 2006
          Dear Kamalakanta,
          Thanks for answering my wish. I just listened to the jazz arrangement
          of Pit Pit Mit Mit and it brought a smile and a tap of the foot just
          like during the actual performance. It is the feature this week at:
          http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/188/

          In unabashed squeakiness,
          Sharani :-)

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalakanta47

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 19, 2006
            Hi, Sharani!

            Just to let you all know taht we have just published three choral
            arrangements by "My Heart's Morning Dews", Paree Atkin's international
            choir, on the Radio Sri chinmoy site.

            Sri Chinmoy's students are quite familiar with this women's choir that
            performs Sri Chinmoy's melodies so masterfully.

            But for those of you that have not heard it before, please go to:
            http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/195/

            And enjoy a little banquet of musical delight! Whether singing in
            unison or in harmonies, their talent brims over!

            in oneness, Kamalakanta

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 21, 2006
              Thank you so much for including these choral performances on Radio Sri
              Chinmoy. The one that I particularly liked is the second one from Aug.
              28th called "Satyer Rate." For a behind the scenes look at what it's
              like to be a member of this singing group just read Sumangali's blog
              entry on that subject at:
              http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/Members/sumangali/blog/archive/2006/09/18/arrangements

              It's so nice to have her writings shared with us more frequently again
              through this new medium of a weblog diary or blog.

              <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > Hi, Sharani!
              >
              > Just to let you all know taht we have just published three choral
              > arrangements by "My Heart's Morning Dews", Paree Atkin's international
              > choir, on the Radio Sri chinmoy site.
              >
              > Sri Chinmoy's students are quite familiar with this women's choir that
              > performs Sri Chinmoy's melodies so masterfully.
              >
              > But for those of you that have not heard it before, please go to:
              > http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/195/
              >
              > And enjoy a little banquet of musical delight! Whether singing in
              > unison or in harmonies, their talent brims over!
              >
              > in oneness, Kamalakanta

              > <no_reply@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Dear Kamalakanta,
              > > Thanks for answering my wish. I just listened to the jazz arrangement
              > > of Pit Pit Mit Mit and it brought a smile and a tap of the foot just
              > > like during the actual performance. It is the feature this week at:
              > > http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/188/
              > >
              > > In unabashed squeakiness,
              > > Sharani :-)
              > >
              > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalakanta47
              > > <no_reply@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Dear Sharani,
              > > >
              > > > Squeaky wheel, you will get your oil soon!
              > > >
              > > > in oneness, Kamalakanta
              > > >
              > > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sharani_sharani

              > sometimes
              > composed by

            • dietlclaudia
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 24, 2006
                Hi Kamalakanta,

                thank you so much for this. It is so nice to get celebration feelings
                during my business activities and these chorals are so special and
                inspiring.
                I always regretted to only hear them once. So now I can listen as
                often as I want - GREAT

                Greetings
                claudia

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 24, 2006
                  Dear Claudia,

                  Aren't they great? Both Paree as an arranger and the group as
                  performers are extremely talented. The potential is limitless!

                  in oneness, Kamalakanta

                  --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, dietlclaudia