Re: World Harmony Run, U.S.A.,Epilogue

  • smarana31
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2006
      While reading your sentiments about the world harmony run,I am
      automatically drawn into its spirit and I am looking for my running
      shoes, just to realize that in the USA it is over.
      I hope that one day I will be able to share this kind of experiences
      in this kaleidoscop of peoples and nature.

      Greetings and congratulations for your endeavours

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, arpan_deangelo