Thank you

  • sundari_one
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 20, 2003
      I just want to thank everyone who wrote about the new Songlist
      website, and say that it is so thrilling for me to see it now and
      realize that through the miracle of modern technology people in
      Macedonia, Russia, New Zealand, California and everywhere else in the
      world can now see Sri Chinmoy's music online. I am so grateful to all
      the people who have made this possible. They have worked so hard. And
      of course we all would like to thank Sri Chinmoy for the most amazing
      musical outpouring by a single person in the whole history of mankind!

      This site is the realisation of dream for many of us. It has taken
      many years to get this far, but now it will blossom very quickly. I
      believe that within a year most of Sri Chinmoy's published songs will
      be available on this site. In case anyone missed it before, it can be
      found at www.srichinmoysongs.com (with no . at the end).

      Happy singing
      Love, Sundari
    • karpani_ru
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 22, 2003
        Thank you so much, dear Sundari and everybody who participated in this
        project! That is just a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful site! I was
        dreaming about something like that but never knew that you would
        create it so fast! Spent more than an hour browsing and feel happy
        like somebody who has found a fantastic treasure.

        All joy,
        Karpani

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sundari_one
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I just want to thank everyone who wrote about the new Songlist
        > website, and say that it is so thrilling for me to see it now and
        > realize that through the miracle of modern technology people in
        > Macedonia, Russia, New Zealand, California and everywhere else in the
        > world can now see Sri Chinmoy's music online. I am so grateful to all
        > the people who have made this possible. They have worked so hard. And
        > of course we all would like to thank Sri Chinmoy for the most amazing
        > musical outpouring by a single person in the whole history of mankind!
        >
        > This site is the realisation of dream for many of us. It has taken
        > many years to get this far, but now it will blossom very quickly. I
        > believe that within a year most of Sri Chinmoy's published songs will
        > be available on this site. In case anyone missed it before, it can be
        > found at www.srichinmoysongs.com (with no . at the end).
        >
        > Happy singing
        > Love, Sundari
      • morrisklein27
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 19, 2004
          I'm really grateful to this group.

          What a wonderful treasury of thoughts and stories about this towering
          spiritual master.

          Thank you- thank you, thank you to all who have posted so faithfully.

          Yours,

          Morris
        • nayak_ltp
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 21, 2004
            And thank you for sharing such positive feelings in this very public
            forum.

            Yours,

            Nayak

            --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, morrisklein27
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > I'm really grateful to this group.
            >
            > What a wonderful treasury of thoughts and stories about this
            > towering spiritual master.
            >
            > Thank you- thank you, thank you to all who have posted so
            > faithfully.
            >

            > Yours,
            >

            > Morris
          • auckland13centre
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 26, 2006
              Thanks Prashphutita. so much, for that posting. So much love and
              determination, would bring a tear to even a glass eye.--Happy new Year
              eveyone. __Nick.
            • cott_doris
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 31, 2007
                I am very happy to announce on Monday, September 3rd, 2007 I will
                start with a new job. It is a non profit organisation that is active
                world wide and I am allowed to be a small part and contribute to the
                protection of our planet Earth.

                I would like to thank all 'techies', contributers and readers (if
                there are any!) for helping me through a time of being sick for four
                months since the end of April 2007 which was not always easy for me.
                It was a great help for me to stay in a good spiritual consciousness.

                I would also like to thank all clouds in the sky, trees around my
                house, crickets, small and very big beetles, flies, spiders and
                flowers for keeping me busy when I felt lonely.

                I would like to thank my little ice-bear and my big hippo who
                (believe me or not) could give me some consolation at times needed.

                My special thanks goes out to Beverly who is contributing with
                heartfelt and regular articles to the inspiration site.

                I thank others who unfortunately are not contributing anymore or only
                caually writing or replying. Especially Nayaks contributions I missed.

                I would like to thank Sri Chinmoy for giving us the opportunity to
                write about spiritual and other life experiences and I hope my posts
                were not too serious or to imposive.

                I would like to thank our moderators for being so deligent and also
                for correcting from time to time some of my mistakes and giving
                silent advice.

                Finally I would like to thank our former Assistant Moderator for it
                was he who encouraged me to start posting on the site three years
                ago. I would have never started on my own.

                It is a nice religious tradition to pray for others. As Grega asked
                us to wish him luck I may also close with -

                Wish me luck!

                Doris

                P.S. Kamalakanta's compositions are very heartfelt and I listened
                very often to them. Especially like "Forgiveness" where I could
                strongly see inwardly circus arists on ropes high in the air while
                listening to his music. Very nice...
              • beverly_canada
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 31, 2007
                  Dear Doris

                  I am so happy to read this. Tears.

                  Love, Beverly
                  Message 8 of 15 , Sep 1 9:10 AM
                    Congratulations on this new chapter in your career. I hope very much
                    that you enjoy it and am happy to hear that you are feeling better as
                    well. May everything keep improving!

                    Sharani
                  • priyadarshan44
                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 24, 2009
                      I have been reading so many beautiful, fragrant messages on this forum recently, lithe and gentle in expressions, yet so deep and nourishing.

                      I just wanted to say thank-you, to all the authors, precious brothers and sisters.

                      Priyadarshan
                    • bigalita
                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 23, 2011
                        Thanks to all our wonderful and dedicated writers on this inspiring site, I have finally jumped the hurdle and signed in. That does not mean that I will become as active a contributor as I have been a reader, but it's at least a start.

                        A little while ago I found out from Jogyata that NZ has a website for on-line meditation classes. Here is the link: http://nz.srichinmoycentre.org/meditation/learn_meditation_online
                        I was very excited about it and want to make it available to as many seekers as possible - or perhaps most of you know already about it and it's nothing new to you. If that is the case, please let me know if the response from seekers is as positive as I am imagining.

                        Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.
                        Bigalita
                      • jadranka11
                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 24, 2011
                          Hi Bigalita, welcome to the group. I am also one of the readers and very rarely I šubmit comments, but it is nice to have our own site where we can get lots of inspiration.

                          Love, Jadranka
                        • purnakama2000
                          Message 12 of 15 , Nov 27, 2011
                            Welcome welcome Bigalita! Nice to see, or at least read you here.

                            You have always been a huge inspiration to me my whole time on the path, so I look forward to your posts!

                            Purnakama
                          • abanna27
                            Message 13 of 15 , Nov 29, 2011
                              Hello Bigalita!

                              Thank you for your recent phone message. I am so glad you "took the plunge" and joined the group! I am hoping you will write a post about Vidagdha's 2nd book, *A Shakpura Village Boy*. I have almost finished reading it and would love to hear your comments.

                              Abanna
                              Message 14 of 15 , Dec 1, 2011
                                Hi Bigalita,
                                I am delighted to see a post from you. If there are any others out there who are feeling ready to put their toe in the water and post a message, here is a link to a description of how to become a member of the Inspiration Group. Once you join the group, you are able to sign in and write:
                                http://www.srichinmoyinspiration.com/content/joining-sri-chinmoy-inspiration-group

                                There are certainly some wonderful messages here recently. Doris transported us to the recent Joy Day in Europe. Nirnaya (who we feel so lucky to have in Rhode Island now) shared sweet stories of his experiences when he came to New York for the festive celebration the weekend before Thanksgiving. Purnakama wrote about the power of AUM with synchronicity for me personally since I helped out at a meditation class by featuring the power of AUM. This class seemed to more or less coincide with the timing of your chanting experience shared here.

                                And it is a wonderful vehicle to hear news sooner rather than later. For instance, hearing about the new Bibliography site of Guru's writings or hearing about Ashrita's latest record.

                                Even though I have not posted here too much lately, there are certainly many inspiring and thought (or laugh!) provoking messages fully deserving of hearty repartee.

                                Looking forward to sharing more with you here. Welcome!

                                Sharani
                              • sri_chinmoy_inspiration
                                Message 15 of 15 , Dec 3, 2011
                                  [Dear Bigalita, welcome to group. Kindly follow instructions here to hide your email address: http://www.srichinmoyinspiration.com/content/joining-sri-chinmoy-inspiration-group ]

                                  Hi Sharani,
                                  it was actually all of the wonderful messages that you mentioned that finally made me register and have a voice of my own. Thanksgiving was just a short while ago, the Holiday Season is standing right in front of our door - what better time to say a big Thank You to each and everyone who posts and tells the rest of us about their unique and inspiring stories.

                                  By the way, Sharani was the one who sent the link to me (thank you again) - it was pretty "painless". So please, listen to her plea and come-on-board now, before another year is up!!

                                  Inspired by Purnakama's experience with chanting AUM, I used our AUM Ocean Meditation CD during my last class and everybody really loved it and had an easier time to keep the mind quiet and experience more peace.

                                  Looking forward to more inspiration to come! Thank you all.

                                  Bigalita