Great NEW AUDIO RECORDINGS from Europe

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      I just openend RadioSriChinmoy and found fantastic new audio files
      of performances from Europe, recorded at Joy-Days, featuring Sri
      Chinmoy's students from all over Europe, for example Alap Jetzer,
      Kanala Auer, Adesh Widmer or Mandu Trummer. It is an album with
      12 tracks, most of them with arrangements of Sri Chinmoy's melodies.
      A very delightful music collection worthwile to listen at any time.
      Check it out:

      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/165/

      Kedar