Re: Carried

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      I do so like your writing style Beverly. You can rest assured that I
      (and I'm sure others as well) eagerly enjoy when you tell us stories.
      Your talent in choosing poems by Sri Chinmoy to share here merely
      hints at the wealth we could receive from you. I do hope you write
      more often.
      Sharani

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada